- The biggest update yet: accounts and dashboards are here! Sign up to get started 🚀
- Create and favourite 'Spaces': return to them to continue collaborating at leisure
- We’ve added additional layers of security to ensure a better experience 🔒
- You’ll now have better control over your camera and mic before entering a Space
- You can now invite a teammate or friend from within a pair programming session! 💌
- You can also directly send invitations to an email address
- We turbocharged things under the hood to give you a much smoother & faster experience ⚡
- Syntax highlighting is now supported for all languages in the Paircode stack
- We changed a few things under the hood to improve overall performance ✨
- Have questions about what Paircode is and how to use it? Consult our F.A.Q page!
- You will now get a notification when your collaborator switches between projects
- The Live Preview panel should run much smoother now, with minimal lag ⚡️
- We improved our compliance with the regulations governing cookies under the GDPR and the ePrivacy Directive. 🍪
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to create two files with the same name
- Status messages now alert you to important activity within a session
- Added chat support. You can now chat with a team member if you need help! 🙂
- Added a contact page to support your inquiries. Write to us!
- File and data synchronization between collaborators
- Live code preview now works in a new browser tab!
- Fixed a bug that caused renamed files to be treated as new files
- If your collaborator opens a new file, it now automatically loads in the background for you! No manual navigation is necessary.
- Better synchronization of file activity between collaborators
- More accurate and responsive cursor behavior: see exactly where your collaborator is!
- After ending a session, you can now immediately start a new one without going back to the home page
- You can now leave us feedback or suggestions after a session
- Improved docker performance
- User cursors have a new look!
- The editor’s ‘code collapse’ feature now works more smoothly
- You can now subscribe to receive product updates! 💌
- The entire session interface has received a new look ✨
- The editor now supports code auto-completion
- Hover over a section of code to view available MDN tooltips
- Minor UX improvements
- Solved a few cases where a collaborator’s cursor appeared incorrectly
- Automatically generated session ids
- Sessions are now password protected 🔐
- Users can vote on upcoming features
- You can now open the code preview panel in a new browser tab
- We now support Japanese! 🇯🇵
- Miscellaneous security improvements
- Data exchange encryption